Tuesday, August 18, 2009

So long, farwell......

Dear Kitale,

Today is the dreadful day we must part ways. I made so many memories with you and I feel as though my heart will burst when I think about all of the wonderful people I have come to love this summer. I cannot imagine any better way to spend my summer. Kitale- thank you for your people. Thank you for their generous hearts. Thank you for all of the lessons and skills you taught me, like how to make ugali and suma wiki. I will miss you. I will miss many of the people that live in your borders. They are wonderful people; take care of them.


Adorable Elea on our last swimming playdate. This kid LOVES Ashley(Aleeti, as he calls her)

Could anything in the world get any cuter? I love you, Adoti.

All of the kids making their mark at Oasis

Finished product!

Kitale, I will miss you. Your people will always be in heart. Forever.

Love,

Ky

No comments: